Over and over again there are important events in which we’d like to participate. As a small foundation (which we are after all and will definitely be for a long time), it is simply impossible for us to foster those events without the support of volunteers working in an honorary capacity. Therefore our appeal:

Participate now! ethecon – Foundation Ethics & Economics is a unique and also thrilling project.

Normally, wealthy people, affiliated groups, the church, political parties or other institutions establish foundations. Our adventurous challenge was to establish the foundation from the bottom up. The idea is that many small external donations form a strong foundation.

What is even more important: 90% of all foundations secure the assets of wealthy families. The other 10% act in a charitable way in any imaginable field. There exist only a few alternative and forward-looking foundations, which are politically non-partial. A foundation, which acts critically against society and enterprises, like ethecon does, which agitates for social change, justice and environmental protection – that is an entirely remarkable project.

The support of ethecon whether financially or voluntarily is worthwile. Any foundation is established so to speak for eternity and will persist generations after us. The stronger we make the foundation today, the more effective is the help for our children and grandchildren in the future.

Everybody who is interested in getting active – not only in the greater Berlin area, but especially there – can get in contact with us here.

How you can help?

We are looking for volunteers who are interested in being in charge of our information booth, distributing flyers and supporting us with our activities in Berlin or someplace else. As a matter of course, all our volunteers will be prepared in-depth on the feasible place of action and nobody will be left alone. Plus: we are happy about any ideas where we can call attention to our foundation and our objectives in the future. Needless to say, we always welcome new sustaining members and contributors.

Everyone who is interested in distributing flyers and collecting signatures, please get in contact with us!

Print preview      back to top110712
Facebook Twitter YouTube Flickr
Donate online!